Thursday, February 4, 2016


The following was sent to us via the "Tell Us Your Story" form and posted with the users permission.

By PF:
I have recently been convicted of a sex crime and have decided to take the plea bargain of 18-36 months of probation and registry to the SOR. The crime was committed in a different state in which I am not a resident of and have been told by my lawyer that if I do not want to live in the state in which the crime was committed, that I should have an address of a new residence before sentencing...any suggestions? I have a bachelors degree and have thought about going back to school but after reading many posts about the difficulties of finding jobs, I think that taking out additional loans would be pointless. I really have no preference on a state, I have lost all friends and many family members so going to a new state far away would be just fine. This is a whole new hell for me and I'd appreciate any help I can get.


No comments :